LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will report directly with our Chief Business Development Officer. Focused on our commitment to innovation, the Business Analyst will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We are searching for someone to help guiding our organization into the future.
- Support on the definition and implementation of the business development plan;
- Assist on the design and execution of strategies and establishment of processes;
- Analyze and monitor competitors;
- Identify and anticipate clients’ needs;
- Propose key alliances and help managing the relationship with business partners;
- Contribute to the creation and development of strategic relationships;
- Assess the market and propose targets classification;
- Help to outline go-to-market approaches;
- Investigate new markets and target clients;
- Support responding to innovation program challenges, events, and other cross-functional business activities.
- Mid-level seniority (ideally 4+ years of professional experience);
- Strategic and operational thinking (“turning problems into solutions”);
- Fast learning and autonomy;
- Ability to research and systematize information with good analytical skills;
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Team player, a detailed planner, creative, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst;
- Proficient in MS Office (more specifically Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Knowledge in Financial Services & Insurance and/or experience in the customer onboarding lifecycle would be valuable;
- Location: flexible (to be discussed).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast and coffee.
How does it sound to you?