LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPER - SPAIN
Together at LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2020, we will keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer to work within the Business Development & Sales area in order to enhance the business growth by generating and nurturing new deals, managing and exceeding clients’ expectations and bridging the gap between client’s needs and solutions’ feasibility. Needs to act with the highest level of integrity, generating trust and protecting clients’ interests.
- Grow the Spanish market;
- Assess the market and identify key targets in liaison with the Business Strategy & Analysis area;
- Analyze/prospect new business opportunities and attract potential buyers;
- Stimulate prospective clients’ interest by fostering and materializing commercial initiatives (including cross/upselling);
- Follow-up inbound leads and promote outbound leads;
- Set up and drive client meetings (listen to their requirements, clarify queries, gather key info & inputs and further present/provide appropriate solutions, negotiate and close deals);
- Sync up with the Pre-Sales Engineering function to define approaches and create commercial proposals (or other technical documentation);
- Manage post-sales activities;
- Liaise closely with the Product teams to identify and tailor the perfect match between requirements & solutions as well as to provide feedback on solutions and propose improvements;
- Manage client accounts by cultivating long-lasting and credible relationships, and creating confidence;
- Monitor clients’ satisfaction, anticipating their needs if possible;
- Support and advise on the business development plan and new market approaches;
- Contribute to the sales performance and business sustainability.
- Mid-level seniority with at least 6 years of professional experience;
- Background and/or knowledge in the Spanish market with experience in the Financial Services & Insurance sector being a plus;
- Team player with great autonomy;
- Fast learning of LOQR’s modus operandi, eager to quickly dominate every aspect of the solutions offered and rapid understanding of clients’ contingencies, limitations, specificities;
- Outstanding communication skills with distinct stakeholder types;
- Easiness in engaging and creating rapport with the business partners;
- Be communicative with native or fluent written and verbal skills in Spanish;
- Proficient in MS Office (more specifically Excel and PowerPoint);
- Minimum knowledge of the end-to-end sales lifecycle;
- Preferential: previous experience in business development and/or elementary know-how in the digital field (e.g. identity management platforms, customer onboarding solutions, etc.);
- Location: based in Spain (with willingness to travel when required).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Headquarter with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?