LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPER - SPAIN
Empowering Digital Lives is our vision, a vision that will mark our future, define our brand and record our position in a Digital Society.
Through the LOQR’s platform, organizations, banks and other highly regulated institutions now have the necessary tools to create an integrated digital channel that allows 100% digital services, namely, as remote account opening, real-time consumer credit, document signing, recovery access journeys, contact certification, data maintenance, among others, fully secure and in compliance with regulations.
This journey is only possible thanks to our fantastic team, of which you can be part!
Would you like to collaborate with us? Bring your unique DNA and join us!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer to work within the Business Development & Sales area in order to enhance the business growth by generating and nurturing new deals, managing and exceeding clients’ expectations and bridging the gap between client’s needs and solutions’ feasibility. Needs to act with the highest level of integrity, generating trust and protecting clients’ interests.
- Grow the Spanish market;
- Assess the market and identify key targets in liaison with the Business Strategy & Analysis area;
- Analyze/prospect new business opportunities and attract potential buyers;
- Stimulate prospective clients’ interest by fostering and materializing commercial initiatives (including cross/upselling);
- Follow-up inbound leads and promote outbound leads;
- Set up and drive client meetings (listen to their requirements, clarify queries, gather key info & inputs and further present/provide appropriate solutions, negotiate and close deals);
- Sync up with the Pre-Sales Engineering function to define approaches and create commercial proposals (or other technical documentation);
- Manage post-sales activities;
- Liaise closely with the Product teams to identify and tailor the perfect match between requirements & solutions as well as to provide feedback on solutions and propose improvements;
- Manage client accounts by cultivating long-lasting and credible relationships, and creating confidence;
- Monitor clients’ satisfaction, anticipating their needs if possible;
- Support and advise on the business development plan and new market approaches;
- Contribute to the sales performance and business sustainability.
- Mid-level seniority with at least 6 years of professional experience;
- Background and/or knowledge in the Spanish market with experience in the Financial Services & Insurance sector being a plus;
- Team player with great autonomy;
- Fast learning of LOQR’s modus operandi, eager to quickly dominate every aspect of the solutions offered and rapid understanding of clients’ contingencies, limitations, specificities;
- Outstanding communication skills with distinct stakeholder types;
- Easiness in engaging and creating rapport with the business partners;
- Be communicative with native or fluent written and verbal skills in Spanish;
- Proficient in MS Office (more specifically Excel and PowerPoint);
- Minimum knowledge of the end-to-end sales lifecycle;
- Preferential: previous experience in business development and/or elementary know-how in the digital field (e.g. identity management platforms, customer onboarding solutions, etc.);
- Location: based in Spain (with willingness to travel when required).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home.
How does it sound to you?