LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A CONTENT MARKETER
Together at LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2020, we will keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team, and you will be responsible for Content Marketing. This role’s success requires your ability to produce prospect-facing content that generates views, traffic, leads, and opportunities across multiple channels, including our website, blog, email, and social media. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR’s business growth and produce content that convinces and converts potential clients.
- Prepare content for our blog and website, email, social media, sales enablement content and, where necessary, support our messaging and brand-awareness initiatives, include ‘convince and convert’ style blog posts, case studies, how-to video content, and others that showcase our platform;
- Review and enhance prospect-facing documents and materials prepared by the sales and technical teams;
- Ensure the tone of voice consistency across all content, following LOQR’s DNA;
- Use SEO principles to maximize the reach of online copy.
- 2+ years experience working as a Content Marketer or as a Copywriter at an agency, a SaaS/Tech company, or a B2B business;
- Experience in writing professional-standard blogs and articles;
- SEO knowledge and expertise in optimizing content;
- Have a mindset focused on generating qualified leads, thinking about conversion strategies;
- Used to doing some market and competitor research and developing an understanding of what makes our buyers tick;
- A strong writer and storyteller mindset;
- Moved by the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create remarkable contents for a growing company;
- Self-motivated and constantly seeking out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- To be allocated to LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras, Portugal), with a flexible remote work policy.
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?