LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Empowering Digital Lives is our vision, a vision that will mark our future, define our brand and record our position in a Digital Society.
Through the LOQR’s platform, organizations, banks and other highly regulated institutions now have the necessary tools to create an integrated digital channel that allows 100% digital services, namely, as remote account opening, real-time consumer credit, document signing, recovery access journeys, contact certification, data maintenance, among others, fully secure and in compliance with regulations.
This journey is only possible thanks to our fantastic team, of which you can be part!
Would you like to collaborate with us? Bring your unique DNA and join us!
In this role, you will interact directly with customers at different stages of the digital journey relationship, and be responsible to ensure that each Customer has a pleasant experience, providing the information and collecting all relevant customer data, according to the best practices and with the defined scripts.
- Work with a web interface, produce documentation and carry out operational checks, based on prior training and pre-defined scripts;
- Perform videocall interviews with end-users following a well-defined script and assuring the fulfilment of all the necessary requirements;
- Carry out engagement tasks with end-users to ensure that they have all necessary support;
- Work with the internal technical teams to ensure that all the issues detected are quickly clarified or solved, providing a good experience to the end-user;
- Coordinate video interviews to ensure efficiency and resource optimization.
- Bachelor: graduate degree or equivalent demonstrable knowledge in IT or legal areas;
- Customer care experience;
- Experience using web platforms;
- Proficiency in using smartphones and mobile Apps (Android and iOS);
- Meticulous and proactive with great organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Politeness and excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English) with Spanish proficiency being valued;
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home.
How does it sound to you?