LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Together at LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2020, we will keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will interact directly with customers at different stages of the digital journey relationship, and be responsible to ensure that each customer has a pleasant experience, providing the information and collecting all relevant customer data, according to the best practices and with the defined scripts.
- Work with a web interface, produce documentation and carry out operational checks, following the training provided and defined scripts;
- Perform videocall interviews with end-users following a well-defined script and assuring the fulfilment of all the necessary requirements;
- Carry out engagement tasks with end-users to ensure that they have all necessary support;
- Work with the internal technical teams to ensure that all the issues detected are quickly clarified or solved, providing a good experience to the end-user;
- Coordinate video interviews to ensure efficiency and resource optimization.
- Bachelor: graduate degree or equivalent demonstrable knowledge in IT or legal areas;
- Customer care experience;
- Experience using web platforms;
- Proficiency in using smartphones and mobile Apps (Android and iOS);
- Meticulous and proactive with great organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Politeness and excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English) with Spanish proficiency being valued;
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?