LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A DevSecOps Engineer
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will work with the Operations, Development and Product teams to verify that our solutions satisfy the defined security criteria and applicable best practices and standards, conducting reviews of our applications and infrastructure estate, improving the automation of security and monitoring our tech lifecycle.
- Setup, develop and improve relevant AppSec/InfraSec security tools;
- Conduct penetration tests to our software stacks, including both in-house and third-party components;
- Conduct reviews of source code repositories and external container images, assuring that they are secure and stable;
- Perform ad-hoc security assessments of in-house developed software and, whenever possible, integrate them in continuous development pipelines that ensure security requirements are met before deploying to production environments;
- Advise and train the development teams on the adoption of relevant AppSec best practices and procedures;
- Define security test cases during test automation and developing new tools to improve the security grade of our solutions and operations;
- Investigate incidents and platform anomalies, with forensics analysis and formal reports;
- Automate recurrent tasks and embedding security best practices;
- Improve our infrastructure for the ease of software deployment, scalability, security, and fault-tolerance.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Security or Network & Communications Engineer;
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and AppSec best practices;
- Experience with IaaS and SaaS solutions in the top cloud providers;
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes;
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash);
- Meticulous and proactive with great organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Politeness and excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast and coffee.
How does it sound to you?