LOQR IS LOOKING FOR AN ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Together at LOQR, we’re “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2021, we’ll keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you’d like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of solutions based on the LOQR platform. This role will liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders, and work with the delivery team to ensure that the solution adds value to our customers. Having exceptional communication skills will be key, not only to effectively engage with a diverse group of stakeholders through a challenging, continuously changing environment, but also to ensure that business requirements are adequately and timely met.
- Act as trustful business partner, effectively managing customer expectations;
- Ensure that customer needs and drivers are clearly understood by internal stakeholders;
- Be the natural customer’s pivot of contact during project delivery, nurturing the relationship by ensuring an effective and productive communication between all stakeholders;
- Ensures strong program management practices, managing the timeline, resources, scope, change requests and status reports;
- Foster teamwork, commitment and customer orientation;
- Be a guardian of the LOQR platform’s principles, striving to maintain it decoupled from specific customer needs;
- Contribute to the platform backlog by learning from the customer’s needs.
- Customer orientation and great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate, in an effective and assertive manner, with a diverse group of stakeholders (customer, partners, c-level, delivery, infrastructure and security teams, etc.);
- Ethical behaviour, transparency and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in software delivery processes: inception, release, testing, development and others;
- Creativity and out-of-the-box mindset;
- Self-motivated and capable of inspiring teams and individuals;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego free;
- Agile mindset;
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English, Spanish will be valued);
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras) or Fintech House (Lisbon), with a flexible remote work policy.
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?