1. DATA CONTROLLER IDENTIFICATION
- Company: LOQR, S.A. (hereinafter “LOQR”)
- Registered Office: Rua D. Maria II, n.º 15, 4610-164 Felgueiras, Portugal
- Email: [email protected]
- DPO contact: [email protected]
2. INFORMATION DUTY
Law no. 58/2019, 8th august, hereinafter “LPDP” and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
3. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Verification, maintenance and development of information systems;
- Statistical analyses;
- Provision of services provided by LOQR;
- Management of complaints, contact and information requests;
- Sending promotional/marketing communications;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Monitoring of information systems to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data;
4. LAWFULNESS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed:
- when you give us your consent to the processing of your personal data for certain specific purposes;
- when they are necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or for pre-contractual proceedings at your request, in which case you must provide your data under penalty of being impossible to fulfil the contractual obligations to which LOQR is obliged and to that effect cannot provide its services;
- when they are necessary to comply with legal obligations;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by LOQR or third parties, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail.
Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending promotions/marketing communications is free and optional, and in case of lack of consent, the possibility of using the Website will not be impaired. Having given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
The information you provide is under your responsibility true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and you are responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of that obligation.
In the event that the data you have provided to us belongs to a third party, you warrant that you have informed that third party of the aspects contained in this document and have obtained its permission to provide your data for the purposes indicated.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will only be stored and processed for the period that proves necessary or mandatory for the fulfilment of the purposes described above, applying criteria for the retention of information appropriate to each processing and in line with the applicable legal, regulatory and even prescription of civil and offense liability.
After the respective data retention period has elapsed, the data shall be deleted or anonymised where it should not be kept for a separate purpose which may prevail.
6. SHARING DATA WITH RECIPIENTS
In some cases, your personal data may be communicated to processors in the context of services provided by them (service providers, e.g.: information technology services, communications sending services, customer support services electronic signature processing services). In such cases, we require these processors to have the appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data.
Your data may also be communicated to authorities and public entities under a legal obligation.
7. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected will be processed within the European Economic Area and there are no international transfers of data to third countries or international organisations.
In the case of processing of personal data outside the European Economic Area, this will only occur under the adoption of appropriate safeguards and the level of protection required, in accordance with applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular through adequacy decisions and SCCs.
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology.
Access to your personal data will always be carried out under the commitment to:
- Store them through security measures, legally enforceable, of a technical and organisational nature, which ensure their safety;
- Use the data exclusively for the previously defined purposes;
- Implement physical security measures to protect the facilities;
- Ensure that the data is processed solely by employees whose intervention is necessary to satisfy the request of the data subject, and that they are obliged to the duty of confidentiality. If the information may be disclosed to third parties for such purposes, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
9. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The website uses necessary cookies that help make it useful, allowing basic functions such as navigation and access, as well as managing security, confidentiality, integrity and availability issues. Without these cookies, the website would not function properly.
10. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right to information: request additional information about our use of your personal data;
- Right of Access: access or request access to the personal data you have provided to us;
- Right to data Portability: request the transmission of the personal data you have provided to us;
- Right to Rectification: request the correction or updating of your personal data;
- Right to Erasure: request the erasure of your personal data, when the law or contract permits;
- Right to Restriction: request the restriction of how we use your personal data, while correcting or clarifying any questions about its content or the use we make of it;
- Right to Object: We provide a channel so that you can challenge decisions that have been based on your personal data.
- You also have the right to withdraw or change, at any time, the consent you have given us to use your personal data, when this has been the basis of lawfulness for the use of them.
To do so, you can request in writing, specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise, through the following email: [email protected]
11. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the infringement was allegedly committed, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
You may lodge a complaint with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) – Address: Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º, 1200-651 Lisboa – Telefone: +351213928400 – Fax: +351213976832 – email: [email protected].
Updated February 24, 2021