LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOr frontend SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Together at LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2020, we will keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will be part of a Delivery team growing and nurturing LOQR’s platform and products by implementing best practices for software development, scalability, fault-tolerance and reliability.
- Work with the Delivery team to find the simpler and more robust solution to challenges;
- Implement industry best practices on software development, scalability, fault-tolerance and reliability;
- Refactor our services, components and frameworks (“continuous refactoring is not a task is something you cannot live with”);
- Improve our continuous delivery systems (“continuous delivery is not just something you use, is something you help to improve”);
- Be a mentor to other team members.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in HTLM5/CSS;
- Experience with React (Angular and/or Vue is a plus);
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium, Jest or others;
- Concepts like asynchronous programming and closures are part of your vocabulary;
- Experience with micro-frontends is a plus;
- Performance mindset where every millisecond and byte counts;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Be kind and ego free;
- Agile mindset;
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras).
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?