LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A SOC ANALYST
Together at LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives”. This is our vision, that grew up inside us during the last few years and will mark our future, define our brand and engrave our position in the Digital Society.
In 2020, we will keep contributing to accelerate a seamless transition to a secure digital world, which we believe to be our mission.
LOQR will also continue to use the Digital Identity as a key to inclusive growth and as our driving force in our quest to provide the invisible identity solution, being the enabler of simple digital experiences to solve complex day-to-day challenges to our business clients and partners, helping their transition to the digital world and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
If you would like to help, bring your unique DNA and join us in our digital journey!
What can you expect:
In this role, you will work as part of LOQR’s Security Team within our Security Operations Center. You will have the goal to verify and monitor our infrastructure, guarantee that our infrastructure meets the defined security criteria and applicable best practices and standards, as well as carrying out several activities related to Information Security Management.
- Monitor, detect and respond to information security incidents;
- Log analysis and integration;
- Threat hunting, forensic analysis and malware analysis;
- Articulation with the Engineering team to improve use-cases detection;
- Implement use-cases and security requirements;
- Ensure the proper practice of incident detection processes;
- Implement additional security measures where required;
- Participate on incident response procedures design and implementation.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Security or Network & Communications;
- > 2 years experience in a similar role, including usage of SAST/DAST tools, Security Information and Event Management Platforms (e.g.: Elasticsearch SIEM, ElastAlert) and Security Incident Response Platforms (e.g.: TheHive);
- Knowledge in security information incident response lifecycle;
- Experience in IaaS and SaaS solutions in the top cloud providers;
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools/processes, Ansible, Terraform, Docker or Kubernetes is valued;
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash);
- Ethical behaviour, transparency and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego free;
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras), with a flexible remote work policy.
What do we offer:
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Health insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home with video console and table tennis, showers and locker rooms, and a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee.
How does it sound to you?